Over the years, our core team of partners and associates has been a practice lab for sharing and developing a common set of co-creative “lenses” through which we each try to approach our co-creative works in the world. Many of these have also been shared with practitioners who have convened at Ci2i Global events.
- Artistic Co-creative Impact Visualizations (Carolina Tocalli)
- Envisioning Impact thru who what why how? (Christina Jordan)
- Thrivable Action Spectrum: control, guide, nurture (Jean Russell)
- Scaling for Impact – (Bonnie Koenig and Carolina Tocalli)
- The 5Ps Framework (Kathryn Ananda)
- Social Risk Assessment (Christelle van Ham)
- LEADs (Jean Russell)
- RACI (learned from Ouishare)
In addition to our occasional international gatherings, our co-creative group learning lab process takes place primarily through regular core group calls.
Our group call format has evolved through trial and error over time to include a comfortable and nurturing set of practices that engender our long term commitment to each other’s personal and professional development This format has adapted well for other co-creative working groups (see an example here).
Additional important practices have contributed to our core group’s continued commitment to learning about and practicing at co-creative impact and innovation with each other, such as:
- dedicated time during calls & gatherings to share about our lives, supporting each other through transitions and asking each other for assistance in our personal and professional growth.
- bringing a “yes, and” practice to our conversations and work, building on the offerings each makes.
- regular adjustments to the frequency of our calls, allowing time for our collaborative energies to inhale and exhale at a rhythm in sync with what we can collectively bring.
- meeting semi-regularly in person despite our geographic distribution. We figure out a way, and try to combine these group meetings with events for local and international practitioners.